- The administrator of the products & services is “Eftermontering Karlstad AB” (“re-STREAM”), legal entity code 5569861882, registered address at Skårevägen 63, 65350, Karlstad, Sweden, e-mail email@example.com.
USING THE SERVICES
- By registering at the Site and Application you confirm that you will use the created account personally and will not disclose your password and/or the data required for logging to any third parties. All actions taken after connecting to the Services in your name (as the user of Services) are considered taken by you personally, and you will bear all the responsibility for their consequences.
- Eftermontering AB strives for it, but does not ensure or guarantee that the Services are provided without interruptions, or that the information contained on the Site and/or Application is archived. At the discretion of Eftermontering AB, the Site, the Application and the information as well as the prices and functions contained on them may be changed or removed at any time without a separate prior notice.
- You may use the information contained on the Site and/or Application for your personal needs, but you must not plagiarise it or use it otherwise for profit or remuneration.
- Eftermontering AB enables the Service users to post their ads about offered or searched goods or services (Ads) on the Site and/or Application, to read or search for Ads, to write comments or direct messages to other Service users in relation to the Ads. The Service users may also set up and take part in public discussions (forums) with other Service users on the Site and/or Application.
- By posting Ads, comments, forum subjects or any other content created by you on the Site and/or Application, you assume all and any liability for such actions, and ensure that the nature of posted content is not illegal or legally restricted, incorrect, misleading, defamatory, threatening, discriminating, fraudulent, pornographic, inciting national, ethnic, racial or religious hatred, or otherwise infringing rights of individuals.
- Eftermontering AB is not involved in any purchase and sale, exchange or any other transactions offered by you or other users of Services. The content created by you or other users of Services (Ads, opinions, offers, etc.) does not constitute an offer of Eftermontering AB to enter into a transaction, does not create any obligations nor otherwise bound Eftermontering AB which is not and may not be considered as an intermediary between you or other users of Services, your authorised person, surety, or otherwise associated with the content created by any user of Services.
SOFTWARE AND HARDWARE
- By using the Services of Eftermontering AB, you may acquire certain hardware (device, adapter, etc.) and software (mobile applications, coding, etc.) enabling you to run a system diagnostics, carry out programming (coding), and monitoring of the selected vehicle, and to use other related functions. The hardware sold by Eftermontering AB operates only with unmodified and original softwares.
- The list of vehicle models compatible with the hardware and software of Eftermontering AB (the List) is published on the Site and Application. Eftermontering AB ensures that the offered software and hardware are fit to be used and compatible with the vehicle models specified in the List, but Eftermontering AB does not assume any liability nor provide compensations in any form if you have acquired this equipment disregarding the fact that it is not fit for use with the vehicle models that are not on the List.
- Eftermontering AB would like to point out that by using the internet connection necessary for functioning of the Services you may incur certain expenses to pay for the services of the internet service provider. Eftermontering AB is not responsible for such costs, and is not obligated to refund them for you.
- The price for hardware and software of Eftermontering AB, the settlement and delivery procedure, the terms of return of goods, and other relevant information is described in the sections for ordering certain equipment on the Site and Application, also in Terms and Warranty conditions.
- If you have acquired hardware of poor quality, you may return it to Eftermontering AB and request it to be replaced by a similar product of adequate quality, or to recover the money paid (credits used) for the product of inadequate quality. The software of Eftermontering AB cannot be returned or replaced whether you have used it or not.
- By using the Services, you confirm your awareness and understanding that you may affect electronic and technical systems of a vehicle by using the functions of Application. All the responsibility and risk of any effects on functioning of a vehicle resulting from the use of hardware and software of Eftermontering AB, including, but not limited to the effects on functioning of safety systems, rest exclusively with you.
- You must use the hardware and software of Eftermontering AB in a responsible manner, having critically assessed your knowledge about programing (coding) of a vehicle. The use of functions of the Application may disarray the default (factory) settings of the vehicle, and disrupt work of the key systems, including braking, safety and others as a result of which the vehicle may become unfit or unsafe to be operated. The use of functions of the Application may void the warranty applicable to the vehicle, its separate parts and systems, and accordingly you should contact vehicle manufacturer’s representatives for validity of warranty terms. We do not advise using functions of the Application if you do not have special knowledge of programing (coding) of a vehicle.
- The use of the products functions may inflict damage on your or third party property, health or life. Do not use the product or software, if you do not understand, anticipate and/or wish to experience the effects that may be caused by the use of certain functions, including, but not limited to those listed below:
- Adaptations, long coding, basic settings;
- Control unit software flashing;
- Subsystem coding/modification;
- Change diagnostic coding (bytes/bins).
- EFTERMONTERING AB DOES NOT BEAR ABY DIRECT OR INDIRECT LIABILITY FOR PECUNIARY OR NON-PECUNIARY DAMAGE CAUSED OR THAT MAY BE CAUSED TO YOUR OR THIRD PARTY PROPERTY, HEALTH OR LIFE AS A RESULT OF USE OF THE HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE OF EFTERMONTERING AB.
- EFTERMONTERING AB DOES NOT BEAR ABY DIRECT OR INDIRECT LIABILITY FOR THE WARRANTY APPLICABLE TO THE VEHICLE, ITS SEPARATE SYSTEMS OR PARTS, OR FOR INVALIDITY OF SUCH WARRANTY AS A RESULT OF USE OF THE HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE OF EFTERMONTERING AB.
- For your own safety, Eftermontering AB warns you against using the Services while driving. Eftermontering AB is not responsible and will not indemnify for any damages sustained due to failure to observe this provision.
- re-STREAM will retain the title and copyright (unlimited by territory) to the site, product and applications as well as to the information provided on them, including (without any restrictions) provision of content, images, texts, other graphic elements, logos, photo images, and videos on the site and application.
- Links to third party websites which do not belong to re-STREAM may be posted on the Site and/or Application. We do not control, in any manner, the websites the links to which are provided, and do not evaluate the content of those websites, nor assume any responsibility for their content, the use of or accessing such websites.